“Treat others similar to the way you would like for them to treat you”
[Imam Hasan (as): Bihar al-Anwar]
- Each week you are expected to bring: your manual; pens; pencils; rulers and erasers
- An Islamic dress code should be observed by all [see below]
- Food, drink, chewing gum etc are only to be consumed during break time.
- Classrooms must be left as clean as they were at the beginning of the day
- Valuable items (mobile phones, iPods etc) are to be kept switched off and stored at the bottom of your bag. All items are brought in at your own risk. Confiscated items can only be collected by parents/guardians from the Madressa office.
The Madressa fully expects all its students to ensure that these rules are observed at all times and in all situations.
What is the Islamic dress code for the Madressa?
Girls: Loose black closed abaya, head scarf covering the neck part with no makeup or nail varnish and minimal or discrete jewellery.
Boys: No shorts, jewellery (i.e. Earrings) or hats (aside from Muslim prayer hats) / hoods.